After drinking tooth-yellowing beverages like coffee, wine and soda, your teeth can get a not-so-sexy color… This is also true for smokers who may have nicotine stains. The problem is, your toothbrush can’t do much about it.
You can brush your teeth, but it doesn’t change anything. You don’t have to scrub like crazy, because it won’t change anything. No need to spend a fortune on teeth whitening kits either.
So what to do? Fortunately, here’s a natural tip to whiten your teeth in just 2 min! Check it out:
What you need
– baking soda
– half a lemon
– a sheet of paper towel
How to do it
- Cut the lemon in half.
- Take an empty bowl.
- Pour a tablespoon of bicarbonate into it.
- Squeeze the lemon to get a tablespoon of juice.
- Pour the tablespoon of lemon into the bowl.
- Mix the baking soda and lemon in the bowl.
- Fold a piece of paper towel.
- Dip it in the mixture.
- Rub the soaked piece of paper towel on your teeth.
- Leave it on for up to two minutes.
- Rinse your teeth with clean water.
And that’s it, you have whitened your teeth in only 2 minutes 🙂 You now know how to whiten your teeth instantly!
Magical, isn’t it? To remove yellowing tartar and brown stains, this remedy is effective, simple and practical. Your teeth are now bright and shiny white quickly and naturally!
You are ready for your date tonight 😉
What if you wear braces? No problem! You can also use this solution to whiten your teeth.
Precautions to take
– How long should you leave this mask on your teeth? Do not keep this mixture on your teeth for more than 2 minutes!
Otherwise the side effects could be negative. Indeed, the acid present in this preparation is powerful. And you risk damaging the enamel of your teeth.
– Do not wash your teeth within half an hour after using this tip.
– Do not overuse this technique to lighten teeth. Do not use it more than once or twice a month.
– To keep your teeth white longer, you can brush your teeth with baking soda regularly.
Baking soda has an abrasive action that will soften dental tartar. Thanks to its fine grains, it acts like a scrub on your teeth.
It is one of the best products for whitening teeth. The proof, the products Bicare Gifrer sold in pharmacy integrate it in their composition.
But be careful! This technique is effective for the bleaching of the teeth without damaging them, provided not to abuse it.
– There is another method to have beautiful white teeth. It is the vegetable coal.
Not to be confused with Belloc’s charcoal, used to treat flatulence and bloating.
Vegetable charcoal is also a natural active product to effectively whiten teeth that have turned yellow.
Brushing your teeth with vegetable charcoal helps to whiten teeth quickly.
In fact, many whitening toothpastes use vegetable charcoal to achieve good results.
– And do you know this grandmother’s remedy that whitens teeth? Hydrogen peroxide and bicarbonate? It is also an effective whitening solution to be applied with a cotton swab or with your toothbrush.
You will see the results quickly. But be careful, here again, you must not abuse it. Otherwise it can be dangerous for your tooth enamel.
– The combination of ginger and salt is another natural tip to whiten teeth.
– You can also whiten yellow teeth with turmeric. However, this solution should be avoided on an implant. Turmeric is a yellow powder that could stain the implant permanently. Find out how to do this here.
– To descale your teeth without going to the dentist, think of making regular mouthwashes with white vinegar.
It’s a good way to keep your teeth white easily. No need for Listerine!
– Banana peel can also be used to have white teeth and strengthen the gums.
Just like coconut oil, which strengthens teeth and helps to have a healthier mouth.
– Combined with essential oils (such as peppermint essential oil), it helps to clean teeth.
– Don’t neglect the virtues of essential oils to regain white teeth. Many of them have antiseptic properties.
They help to fight against the dental plaque and the tartar which can yellow the teeth.
They allow not only to have a better breath… But also healthier and whiter teeth.
– You may have heard of cigarette ash, Coke or aluminum foil to whiten teeth. Given the composition of these products…
These are tricks that we do not recommend. In our opinion, the dangers may outweigh the benefits.
Natural and economical solutions
The good news is that yellow teeth can become white again!
All of these natural products allow you to have white teeth in a few minutes.
It’s 100% natural and economical. Of course, there are very effective solutions available at a beauty center or at the dentist. But when you see the cost of these techniques (polishing, whitening, dental veneers…)
We often hesitate. Not to mention the fact that these costs are poorly covered by mutual insurance companies!
The reimbursement is almost null. There are also other solutions to do at home, or dental paint, whitening pen, whitening strips, chewing gum, patch to improve the color of teeth…
But we are never sure of the composition of these products. On the other hand, the price is often high! It is therefore worth trying these natural tips before going to the dentist.
Did this tip work for you? Tell us in the comments below. If you try this tip, take a before and after picture of your teeth to see how it looks.