Want to have beautiful nails? Longer, stronger, healthier and more beautiful…
Then you’ll love this natural baking soda tip!
My manicurist told me this little trick to strengthen them in a few days.
Because there’s no need to spend a fortune on products to strengthen them. Yes, we have everything in our cupboards, so why deprive ourselves?
Here is my recipe with bicarbonate to take care of your nails on a daily basis. Check it out:
What you need :
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide
- moisturizer, for example Nivea cream
- small brush or cotton ball
How to do it
1. Put all the ingredients in the bowl.
2. Mix to a paste.
3. Apply the mixture to your nails with the brush.
4. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Rinse with warm water.
6. Moisturize your hands and nails with a rich cream.
7. Repeat this treatment for 15 days.
And that’s it! Your nails are strengthened 🙂
Easy, quick and effective, isn’t it? And above all, completely natural. Guess what else I love about this strengthening nail care? Its price. That is, almost nothing. The best part is that it also restores a beautiful color to the keratin that tends to yellow.
It’s a good way to clean them naturally.
Why does it work?
Baking soda rids nails of aggressive products that damage keratin.
And this is important, because in the long run they destroy it and make the nail yellow.
This is also the role of hydrogen peroxide, which will remove the yellow color. But also to sanitize them: finished the mycoses.
The lemon also works very well to whiten them. The moisturizing cream brings its nourishing power. It can also be replaced by a bit of very fatty oil like castor or coconut.
Personally, I love to coat my nails with Nivea after this treatment. It really feeds the skin and the nail.
Plus, it moisturizes the cuticles and the little skin around them. Of course, it also works for the feet.
How to take care of your nails?
You don’t need to spend a fortune on a weekly manicure to have beautiful nails.
Just take care of them regularly at home. Here are my tips:
- If you use nail polish, choose quality products. Today, there are vegan, organic or without questionable content nail polish.
- Remove this nail polish with a soft nail polish remover.
- If you are a fan of semi-permanent nail polish, be careful, it damages the keratin quite a bit.
Because it is a hermetic layer that prevents the nail from breathing…and that, for weeks.
So respect a “no polish” period between two applications.
– Moisturize them regularly. Castor oil allows this and stimulates growth.
– Consult a professional for any problem: hard or too soft nails, stained, yellow, ingrown or brittle nails…
These symptoms are sometimes signs of other problems, especially nutrition.
– In case of a broken nail, I use this great tip to help it grow back properly.
Now it’s your turn…
Have you tried this recipe to take care of your nails? Share your opinion in the comments to see if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
If you loved this Post On How to Use Baking Soda For Longer and Stronger Nails, please share it on Pinterest !