Rhassoul (or ghassoul) is a Moroccan clay meaning “matter that washes” and it works miracles.
It’s quite simple, since I discovered it, I can’t do without it. It is sold by the kilo, in the form of powder or small pebbles.
It allows you to save a lot of money because of its multiple uses. You can use it as a cleanser for your hair, your body or your face, naturally.
You can also add essential oils, vitamins or other supplements.
So here is my recipe for a rhassoul anti-blackhead scrub.
It’s an effective grandma’s trick to restore your skin’s purity and freshness. Check it out:
Recipe for a rhassoul: Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of rhassoul
- a little water
- 3 drops of tea tree oil (optional)
- 1 bowl
- 1 spatula
How to do the recipe for a rhassoul
- Place the 2 tablespoons of rhassoul in a bowl.
- Gently pour the water over it to obtain a smooth paste. Rhassoul melts quickly. So take your time pouring the water. Otherwise you will get soup. In this case, don’t panic, use your mixture as a shampoo.
- Pour the 3 drops of tea tree oil into this creamy but not homogeneous paste. And mix well again.
- Apply the mask to the face after removing all make-up, carefully avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- Leave on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water, using light rotating movements of the fingertips. The aim is to make the rhassoul peel.
- Finish by rinsing thoroughly to remove any residue.
And there you have it, your facial skin is purified: no more blackheads 🙂
With your anti blackhead solution, you’ll really notice the difference before and after your mask.
Now you know how to remove blackheads naturally and easily!
Easy, isn’t it? This is an effective grandma’s trick to remove small and large blackheads on the nose, cheeks or chin.
Rhassoul is undoubtedly one of the best natural remedies for blackheads.
And this technique works to remove blackheads in both women and men.
You can do this home treatment regularly, especially if your skin is prone to acne. You will see that cleansing your skin with rhassoul will also reduce the appearance of comedones and pimples.
This is normal, because your skin is simply healthier.
Why does it work?
The benefits of rhassoul are numerous. Rhassoul regenerates the skin by deep cleansing and tightens the pores.
Tea tree oil cleanses and purifies the skin through its antibacterial action. The combination of the two removes impurities from the skin in a lasting way.
This mixture helps to get rid of blackheads and purifies the skin. Even when they are stuck and difficult to remove.
It will then be much easier to remove them. Are you wondering how long you should leave this mask on your face?
After 5 minutes, your face is soft and supple again. It’s really the natural way to cleanse your skin and remove blackheads.
Now it’s your turn…
Have you tried this method to remove blackheads? If this recipe has made you want to try rhassoul, tell us about it in the comments. We can’t wait to hear from you!