This word “intimacy” is so lovely to hear. Immediately, feelings of closeness, connection, and coziness arise.
The closeness of a couple is what keeps them together. We feel closer to each other and more at ease the more personal our interactions are.
On the other hand, there are moments when you feel completely alone and disconnected from others.
More often than not, this has little to do with the two of you as a pair and everything to do with your individual situations.
But resuming that close relationship has its own set of challenges.
If you and your partner have trouble getting to know one another or deciding how to begin a conversation, our list of 120 questions to ask your partner is here to help.
20 Flirty Questions To Ask Your Man
Save These Flirty Questions For Later!
Use these 20 flirtatious questions to get to know your crush better and spark some entertaining conversation.
- For men, what quality of a woman’s body do you find most appealing?
- In a possible relationship, what qualities do you find most attractive?
- Which of your personal traits do you consider to be the most appealing?
- Where do you stand on the concepts of soulmates and first love?
- I’ve been waiting for you to ask me out, but when are you going to do it?
- I can’t wait to experience a kiss from you.
- Where would you take a lady if you had the chance to travel anywhere in the world?
- What turns you off the most?
- How about you—what was the worst date you ever went on?
- When it comes to making out, would you prefer it be completely dark outside or raining outside?
- If someone were to meet you, what would they find unexpected about you
- Can you tell me about the strangest thing you’ve ever done?
- Tell me about yourself when you were a high school student.
- Tell me, what is it that you like most about me.
- Tell me about the time you felt the greatest shame.
- Who was your very first love?
- Which kind of date do you like better: a fun trip or a relaxing evening at home?
- In your experience, how long do you like to spend getting to know someone before making the first move?
- What would you say if I told you that I believe you’re adorable?
- When you were a kid, what was your favorite memory?
- That [insert adorable thing he said/did here] is so cute, and I just had to tell you. Is your sweetness a permanent feature of your personality?
30 Intimate question to ask your lover based on your shared experiences
These questions are intended to encourage closeness via shared experiences. This kind of closeness emerges when you and your partner share an experience and get closer as a result.
We frequently overlook experiential intimacy, although it is a vital component of every relationship.
The best memories are formed via shared experiences. We may also learn a lot about one another by how we react in unusual circumstances. As a result, no one will ever get to watch my partner and me on a reality program.
- What romantic activities from our past do you wish we could repeat?
- When did we last have the most fun together?
- Tell me about the most memorable experience we’ve shared.
- What are some of your favorite little things to do together?
- Where do we stand on the spectrum of worst dates ever?
- What are some ways we can make our yearly date evenings even better?
- Where should we go and what should we do?
- What kinds of things do you absolutely not want to do?
- What kind of activity do you want to do together?
- Where did you have the most fun throughout our travels together?
- Would you rather take lengthy vacations once a year or take weekend excursions more often?
- Where would you two want to go on a romantic getaway?
- Where do you have the most cherished recollections of us?
- So, what do you think we’ll be doing at various ages?
- How would you describe our ideal day?
- What might the highlights of our 10 favorite experiences be?
- In what ways would you want us to begin a new tradition as a couple?
- Which of our typical patterns do you find most appealing?
- What kinds of things bring you closer to me?
- Tell me about your ideal anniversary celebration.
- For our golden anniversary, how would you want to see it commemorated?
- Tell us about some ways we can participate in the neighborhood.
- How do you feel most fully alive?
- Which activities excite you the most to do more of?
- What’s your favorite meal to eat?
- Before you pass away, what is one new ability you wish you had mastered?
- Describe the perfect way that you’d want to spend your Friday night.
- Tell me about your perfect lazy Sunday.
- When you think back on your birthdays, what was your most memorable celebration?
- What kind of party do you envision for your next big birthday?